• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

My Beloved Cassie

HollyDolly

Picture taken a few years ago, Cassie liked nothing better than finding feathers. Her coat had to be kept short as she suffered with the heat due to her heart condition. Holly is behind her.

3297940281_10b0b945bd.jpg

I really like that cut. Is that a close clip growing out, or was it cut at that length? If so, may I use the photo to show my groomer for how I'd like Amber done when she goes in on Friday?

I really like that cut. Is that a close clip growing out, or was it cut at that length? If so, may I use the photo to show my groomer for how I'd like Amber done when she goes in on Friday?

She had just been clipped in that photo, so it was not a close clip. I was really lucky with the groomer I found, I had never had any of my Cavaliers clipped before but she used to get so hot and it really helped. Yes of course use the photo, post a pic after Amber has been to the groomer.

She was very lovely Nanette,such a lovely face!
She does look very pleased with herself with that feather:)
Sins

Thank you for sharing that Nanette - such beautiful girls :lotsaluv:

Feathers must be a Cavalier thing - Rupert used to love to carry feathers when he was younger :D

Feathers must be a Cavalier thing -

That would certainly make sense...the little bird dogs that they are. I will have to find Bandit a few feathers. I think he'd be happy as a clam!

Those are lovely photos.

Aww, a lovely photo of Cassie :lotsaluv:. She was a beautiful girl, and seems she loved finding a feather, just like my Jasper :).

Holly looks so regal sitting behind :).

Back