• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Trudy.

*Pauline*

Best wishes to Alison Leighfield and Trudy. Trudy is having an MRI scan tomorrow. Alison has had more than her fair share of heartache over the years with SM. She has spent many hours, on the phone or emailing, helping me with Dylan and other owners of SM affected dogs, she sure could do with our support now.

Thinking of you dear :hug: :flwr:

:xfngr: for tomorrow. Hope everything goes well for you and Trudy.
Every time I read that another dog is going for an MRI I feel really sad.
lots of :hug::hug::hug::hug:

PICT2350.jpg

Thank you Pauline.

This is dear Trudy an ex-breeding girlie from the Welsh Puppy Farms. When she came to us last June she stole our hearts with her big soft eyes and her lovely manner, she was a bag of nerves and bones and hardly any coat. With time she has herself blossomed but the symptoms of SM have always stayed. Such a sweetheart.

Alison.

NewImage.jpg

You are a truly scrumptious little girl and I will be thinking of you and your human guardian Angel in the morning.

Good luck tomorrow Alison :xfngr: it all goes well. You do so much for all the puppy farm girls; you deserve some good luck now.

:hug:

It is as we expected, Trudy has SM. I have her back home now, she is sleeping and taking it easy.
Thank you for all your kind thoughts.

Alison & Trudy.

Alison, you and little Trudy will be in my thoughts and prayers. Your Trudy looks so much like my Lucky Star rescue Claire. Claire is a 7 or 8 yr old ex-breeder and a love sponge too. Bless you and please keep us posted!

Alison I'm so sorry to hear about Trudys scan result. She looks adorable, and I'm sure that she will continue to blossom within your family. Shes in the right place now to get all the care and attention that she never knew existed whilst in the puppy farm. Best wishes to you both. Dixx

Hello Alison,

I am so sorry. You have faced this too many times.
Give your little girl a gentle hug from me.

Margaret C

You have faced this too many times.

Margaret C

Dear Margaret,

To me it is a risk every time someone takes a Cavalier into their life that the dog could be affected with SM. I would never stop doing rescue with Cavaliers because of SM especially with this type of PF rescue.
Each time they come they bring other issues that need time and attention, some of them I hate to say being even paramount to this condition. If SM comes with them so be it and we cope with it.
I walk in with eyes open which is alot more than many are fortunate to do, we only have to see here how many are unaware still.

Trudy is coping and enjoying life and like all the others through my door at least they have been able to receive much needed medication and care with us. I'm truly thankful that she is not still in that hole breeding in pain and in squalid, deprived conditions, instead she lives like a little princess!

Alison.

Back