• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

A girl from Norway :)

toteia

hi everybody :)

Im a 19 years old girl form Norway, so sorry that my english not is the best :)
I have two cavalier girls, Nova and Daisy. Nova is 2,5 year and Daisy is 2 year.
In 2007 did i finish my education in dog-massage and in 2008 i did go to a school for one year to teatch about Photo so i can work as a animal photographer (spesial dogs).

Hi and welcome to the board! icon_welcome

I know lots of us will look forward to seeing some of your photos! :)

Welcome and I'm partial to Norway. :) I'm 100% norweigen. Both my parents were etc. I was born in the US like my parents were. You are better than me though I only speak a few norweigen words like --uff dah, god jul and dreet (spelling--lol you know what I'm saying here though--lol). I had a cousin here last weekend that lives about 1500 miles from me and she's been to norway and we were discussing it and I said I wanted to go there and was afraid of the language barrier and they said everybody speaks at least a little english there. Maybe in a couple years if this economy gets better than we will be able to go. Just did a 24 day Europe in the fall so thats it for awhile. Anyways, welcome aboard!!!

Welcome:) If there is a part of the world that I'd love to see it would be your country.

I hope that you will post photos of your cavs!

Heather R

Last edited:
Back