• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Too much homework according to...

ice-cavi

my girls..

They waited patiently for Alma to finish so they could get some attention again!

But all that studying and waiting was really wearing Kia out :eek:
Took the girls to the forrest in stead ;)

Haha!
I love it. It is very familiar. I work from home and am currently in school full time, so I am constantly dealing with Bandit and Lizzie vying with my studies and work for attention. They love to put their heads on the computer keyboard, beg for my lap or if that doesn't work, try to snatch paperwork and shred it!

Kia has the most beautiful face :luv:

I love those pictures - how can Alma concentrate on her homework with those 2 adorable cavs looking at her :cool:

oh what lovely pictures-youve got 2 beauties there! Ruby does much the same when ive got to do bookwork every week, she has to lie next to me & if im reading the paper she tries to lie on it so i cant read it. So funny!

Back