• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Baby Bailey - 10.4.08~25.02.09

Ejay

After a beautiful eight months spent with my little Bailey, I had to make the heart wrenching decsion to let her go this morning.

She was extremely poorly, with extensive damage to her lungs and was having trouble breathing. She had just turned ten months old.

I have loved teh cuddles and time we have spent with each other, and will miss her forever, she was my baby and stole my heart.

I will miss you always my baby Bailey x x x x x
3308647865_4d94156fcd.jpg

Oh Emily, this is heartbreaking - for you and for all of us who have been following your long struggle to care for little Bailey. There will be so many tears on this Board, so many prayers, so much love and support. I do hope that it will bring you some comfort and knowing that the little one is running free of pain at last.

I'm holding you and Bailey in my heart

Marie-Anne

I am SO sorry to hear about Bailey :hug: You're in my thoughts and prayers during this difficult time :flwr:

Oh, Emily, I am soooo sorry. You gave her so much love and tried with everything in your power to give her a good life and restore her health.:hug:
My heart aches for you.
She was a beautiful girl.
You will be in my thoughts.

So sorry that you have had to go through all of this with your beautiful little Bailey, thinking of you at this sad time.

Hi
Emily

So sorry for you she was such a beautiful little girl and to have lost her so young must be so heart wrenching ,our wamest thoughts to you from us all in Prenton.

So very sorry to hear this tragic news Emily.

It's truly heartbreaking to lose one so young, you always feel cheated on top of grieving; the only comfort is that you gave Bailey all the love and care she so deserved, and in time you will have some happy memories of your time together.

I'm sorry to hear you had to let her go, but you always put her welfare first and foremost.She couldn't have asked for a better or more devoted "mummy".Thinking of you at this difficult time.
Sins

Oh Emily, Im so sorry you've lost your beautiful little Bailey. I know how poorly she has been and I was so hoping that she would pull through. You had to put her first, as difficult as that decision was to make.

Im sure she's wrapped in the wings of our other little angels at the bridge - thinking of you xxx :hug:

So sorry for your loss :(
You have been through so much with Bailey over the past few months, it must have been a very hard decision to make.
Thinking of you and your family at this difficult time :hug:

Words escape me.

I am so sorry and sad for you. :( What an awful loss. I hope your memories will help bring you some comfort.

I am so sorry

When God calls little puppies to dwell with Him above,
We humans always question the wisdom of His love.
For no heartache can compare with the loss of one small "child,"
Who does so much to make this world seem wonderful and mild.
Perhaps God tires...always calling the aged to His fold,
And so He picks a rosebud before it can grow old.
God knows how much we need them and so He picks but few;
To make the land of heaven more beautiful to view.
Believing this is difficult, yet somehow we must try,
For the saddest word that mankind knows will always be "good-bye."
And so when little pups depart; we, who are left behind,
Must realize how much God loves puppies...for angels are hard to find. (--Author Unknown--)
Aileen and the gang (Barney---Jazzie---Jake)

Emily, such sad,sad news:flwr: you did everything you could for littlle Bailey, may she run free at the bridge

Thinking of you:paw:

I am so sorry and very saddened to hear you have lost your precious Bailey, the photo of her shows how beautiful she was and I can't imagine how you are feeling, I hope that given time your happy memories will comfort you.

Run free little Bailey :luv:.

Emily, please know I am thinking of you and your family through this hard time, :flwr::flwr::flwr:.

I am soooooooo sorry and my heart truly does ache for you. These are just words but hopefully will comfort you in some way. Maybe just knowing that we all understand your love for your "child"--not a dog but a child. Hugs to you and with time you will heal but in the meantime the pain is sometimes unbearable. Hugs to you and again my heart does ache for you--especially losing one soooooooooooo young. Sometimes hard to understand why.

Back