• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Baby Bailey - 10.4.08~25.02.09

Emily,Im so sorry that you had to make the heart breaking decision to give little Bailey her wings. Ive been following her story for a while now and am gutted that despite all the love, happiness and companionship you so obviously lavished on her, it could not pull her through this.

We are thinking of you (tears dripping now) and sincerely hope that the lovely memories you have of her will help heal the heartache.

Emily, I'm so sorry for your loss of little Bailey. She was a member of your family, and it is so difficult to lose those who are in your every day life. :( I hope you'll write about her as often as you want to here on CavTalk - many of us understand your pain and sadness, and we'd love to read about your memories of her and the little things she did that made her special to you. :hug::flwr:

So sorry you had to lose your little Bailey at such a young age. She sure was a precious girl. I hope the wonderful memories and love she gave you help to ease the pain. Take care. :flwr:

Emily
I just saw this post about Bailey and I am sitting here typing this through tears. I really hoped she would get better. She had the best mum to take care of her. You are in my thoughts.:hug:

I am so sorry for you losing little Bailey at such a young age, I feel for you, so sorry

Back