• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Baby Bailey - 10.4.08~25.02.09

Emily. Am so sorry that you had to let Bailey go especially after the long struggle that you have had with her. My heart goes out to you, but remember no matter how short a time you had with her, her memory will stay in your heart forever. :flwr::flwr:

So sorry for your loss.

I hope Bailey finds my Brady who passed last week aged 14 months and have a happy time chasing clouds and butterflies together

Oh Emily, I can't imagine what you are going through right now. I have followed Bailey's stories since you got her and started posting. She had a difficult beginning, but you were there to see that she had everything medically possible and unconditional love while she was here. I will keep you and your family in my heart, thoughts and prayers.:hug:She was truly blessed to have had you as a mom.

Emily, I'm so sorry you had to let your precious Bailey go to the Bridge
3308647865_4d94156fcd.jpg

She was truly a beautiful little girl :lotsaluv:
Please know that you are in my thoughts and prayers at this sad time.

I'm so sorry Emily. Bailey was such a sweet looking little girl. You tried so hard to give her the bast chance possible, all credit to you. I'm glad she is at peace now. :hug: :flwr:

Emily I am so very sorry to hear about your beautiful little girl, you are in my thoughts and prayers :flwr::flwr::flwr:

I'm so sorry to hear about little Bailey, I have been following your story since you got her and know that you cared for her so much and did everything possible to get her better. You did the most caring thing you could have done for her at this point, release her from her pain. I'm so sorry :(

I too have followed your posts about your precious Bailey, I'm so sorry to hear you had to give her her wings. You should take comfort in the fact that you did everything possible for her & to give Bailey her wings was the final act of kindness.

I am sitting here typing this through tears, I just cannot imagine how you feel right now but we're sending you lots of comforting thoughts & hugs:hug:

I'm so terribly sorry to hear of your loss. Your precious girl will be live in your heart always, as my own dear Bailey does.

We never have them long enough, but it must be gut wrenching to lose a puppy.

Mary xx

I'm so sorry to hear this sad news. I hope you can get some comfort in the fact that Bailey is free from pain now and at peace. She was lucky she had a 'mummy' who loved and cared for her so much. Thinking of you at this sad time :hug:

I am so sorry for your loss, I am sure she is much at peace. I cry each time I read these posts. You have my thoughts.

Emily, I went back to your first post of this thread today and looked at the photo you posted of Bailey looking up into the camera. She seemed to be looking right at me. If you are like me, that will forever be one of your favorite photos of Bailey. My favorite picture of Pixie is of her in a similar position to your photo of Bailey, sitting on the floor looking directly into the camera (ie: at me). In fact, it is my avatar. It is exactly how I remember looking down at Pixie a thousand times a day as she followed me everywhere and sat there staring up at me. For me, the photo of Pixie isn't her "best" picture, but it is the best one for making me feel, for a moment, that she is sitting there staring up at me once again. Your precious Bailey looks like she is doing the same thing in the photo you posted. I imagined that you used that one for similar reasons to my own.
I know you must be missing her terribly, and you are in my thoughts.

I just wanted to say a big thankyou to you all for your kind words and best wishes.

It has been a really difficult few days, and it is just so strange so be sat here without Bailey beside me, she was my little shadow, and we had the stongest bond, i have never felt like this with a dog before, i really feel blessed to have shared the past eight months with her.

The day i walked into the breeders conservatory, Bailey came straight for me, the second time i visited, again, she was first to me and wanted cuddles, my little girl chose me to be her mummy, thankfully i understood and took her home to be my little girl. She as such a lovely puppy, and even til the last, would stick by my side, however unwell she felt. She was my little baby girl, and is so sorely missed. I know in my heart that i made the best decision for Bailey, i just wish i'd hve had longer with her.

Thank you allfor your support, it means so much at such a diffiult time x x

Last edited:
I am so very sorry for your loss. I've been following Bailey's story and I just applaud you for being such a wonderful mom to her. I wish she could have been with you much, much longer. You are in my thoughts.

Back