• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Great News

dsurtees

Hi,

I had some great news yesterday. I was contacted by the Kennel Club to ask me if they could play the video I made of Lyra on the big Screen during Crufts! I made the video for their competition 'We Love Our Dogs'. I don't know if I've won anything in the competition but it doesn't matter. I feel honoured they asked me. You can watch the video here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IFhNtOvFrJY I hope it's ok to post this link, if it's not I'm very sorry and please feel free to delete it.

Love Danielle & Lyra

Danielle,
You and Lyra rock! That was so awesome. And here I was thinking Rudy was a rock star with his 'sit', 'down', 'roll over' and 'speak' (now with the added feature of 'inside voice')! Gives us something to work towards!

Congrats on the request from Crufts - as they say in Hollywood, "It's an honor to be nominated". Great job!

That's great news, congratulations.What a lovely video and a very clever cavalier.
Sins

Congrats girls, love the high 5! Have to teach Holly!
Lovely vid, she's a beautiful girl.
Best of luck :p

That was really lovely to see, thanks for sharing. Congrats, and erm can we have her autograph please?

That was really sweet and brought a smile to my face! She's a really smart, beautiful girl and it's easy to see she is well-loved.

(y) thats brilliant, how clever are you 2?! she is so focused, love the high 5! until i saw that i thought there was none cleverer than my girl;)but you learn something new every day! well done

Back