• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Snow in Alabama!

stacy710

IMG_3030-1.jpg
Yesterday we were all in shorts and today we woke up to this! The girls loved it !!

IMG_3045.jpg

They look adorable and are having a ball!
I am SOOO jealous! We were due to get lots of that snow, but got NOT ONE FLURRY! (I am about 15 miles from Chattanooga, TN) It snowed everywhere around us, but the storm did some weird swirly thing and all the snow missed us! It is SOOO weird. It went south, north east AND west of us! But NOTHING here. My kids are feeling like we are being punished for something!

It really was some really weird weather. Yesterday it was in the 70s and we were all in shorts! My daughter & son-in-law live in Newnan GA and got some snow but not quite as much as we did here. I can understand the kids disappointment. Whenever we do get snow we all get so excited. I couldn't believe it when I woke up this morning. I wasn't sure how the girls would react to it, but they had so much fun it was hard to get them back in the house.

OMG those sweaters are soooo cute and the babies inside them are stunning !! Did you knit the sweaters?

A friend of mine crocheted the sweaters. She knits and crochets them and has a huge collection of them in every color scheme you can think of. Some of them even have matching blankets and neck warmers. I tried my hand at making them and made a mess, so I just get mine from her.

Back