• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

belcando food

Katelyn

I just started Scarlett on Belcando. The lady in the pet shop said it was one of the best and she swears by it. Has anyone had any experience with it? it seems good and you only feed them 120g a day. It also forms a gravy when you add warm water which is good because scarletts not mad on dry food. i've been wanting to change her food for ages so hopefully this one will work out. It came with a big booklet and everything explaining exactly what was in the type i bought.

Yes, I had Prince on it for a few years, I found it really good, he was over weight and a dog trainer near by suggested I use the lite one for him, he loved it and lost weight, I have to say he looks great now :p

Hi

Always on the look out for good quality food for my girls ,can you get it in the UK or who do you buy it from in Ireland I will contact them and see if they will ship over.

Back