• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Snapping in mid air

tilly

Hi,

I did not know where to post this so if I have done it wrong I apologise.
Just a quick question, I'd seen Tilly do the most strange thing tonight. For about 60 secs or so Tilly stated to snap in the air, I thought at first she had something stuck in the side of her mouth but nothing there after checking but she continued to snap. This is the first time I have seen her do this. Has anyone come across this? Is is just one of these Cavalier traits? !!!!
Any info will be greatly appreciated.

Regards

Sam

Hi Aileen,

She is 5 and half months old now. I just found it strange she has never done that before.

HI Sam - it's always worth posting about something like this, as people often have experience of "odd" behaviours, and it also helps new people...

Fly catchers does occur with Cavaliers, sometimes together with Syringomyelia, sometimes with epilepsy - another common Cavalier problem :(

They are also prone to obsessive compulsive behaviours, so it may be a manifestation of something like this.

It is well worth keeping a record of when these behaviours occur, time of day, length of time, whether anything in particular triggered it - eg turning on lights {any form of stimulus}

Will e-mail you in a bit, just about to feed everyone and then plan to catch up (y)

Back