Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Abbey's SM surgery tomorrow

Post Thanks / Like

Wow Abbey got her surgery already?! That's great! Best wishes for a full recovery - she's lucky to have an owner like you who will go all out to help her!
    Laura

& Samwise (7 year old ruby male)

Post Thanks / Like

She is loved just like I would love my daughter. That much. Not much to report. They called this morning and said she was alert and doing good. Still waiting for our afternoon call which should be soon. They called 4 times yesterday which I was VERY satisfied with. They definitely know how hard this is for owners. So far I feel great on choosing where I chose to get her surgery. For some reason this afternoon I literally feel almost sick to my stomach. I still can't get it out of my mind how he said on monday "she's in alot of pain". Duh, I knew that. Since being diagnosed from mri she's either been drugged or miserable. I can't remember when I last saw my dog. I'm babbling I know--going through alot of emotions right now and so many of you have given me the support and held me up. It makes me so angry that my dog was diagnosed as allergies allergies etc. for years. On ending with a positive note and not a pity party I have decided to start a journal somewhere of all my feelings and going through all this and medical stuff etc. and just maybe it will help somebody else in my boat down the line. The people that have gone through this and contacting me by phone, e-mails etc. are angels from heaven.
    Linda, Georgia, USA
    Winston--shih tzu-male, Darby female tri, Bentley male blenheim and Chelsea, black-tan
    Abbey my beloved tri who is so embedded in my heart--RIP Sweet Princess

Rayleigh, Southend-On-Sea, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by linderbelle View Post
    On ending with a positive note and not a pity party I have decided to start a journal somewhere of all my feelings and going through all this and medical stuff etc. and just maybe it will help somebody else in my boat down the line. The people that have gone through this and contacting me by phone, e-mails etc. are angels from heaven.
    That's a good idea. I think it will help you to get it off yor chest and it will help others going through the same thing.

Sound like a wonderful place Abbey is in.
    Dylan, Poppy & Kipling's
    *''' ' "*Mummy`` "*'
    ,'*" "*'

Post Thanks / Like

Hi Linda, so pleased Abbeys reports are good and she's on the road to recovery, and one step closer to coming home. Whilst shes away take some 'Me' time, even if its just a couple of hours to give yourself a chance to unwind a little. Best wishes.

Post Thanks / Like

They just called and picking her up tomorrow at 4 eastern time so will be late when I get home. I wasn't really expecting her home till friday. I'm going to have my hands full for sure. We got Chelsea spayed today and was told she can't jump for 10 days and wasn't expecting that one so I have her isolated also. This is definitely going to be a sick ward in this house. One end with the sick girls and the other end will be the healthy boys--lol.
    Linda, Georgia, USA
    Winston--shih tzu-male, Darby female tri, Bentley male blenheim and Chelsea, black-tan
    Abbey my beloved tri who is so embedded in my heart--RIP Sweet Princess

Post Thanks / Like

thinking of you and Abbey... she is a very lucky lady to have you caring for her. so glad she can be back in her home so soon!