• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Abbey's SM surgery tomorrow

she made it through surgery i am grateful for that, i was hoping it wasnt to late as i doubt i could have slept untill i knew. keep us up to date!

So glad to hear she got through the surgery ok.....keep us posted, sending positive thoughts:)

Glad to hear she's come through so well and that the channels of communication are open. let us know how she's doing as soon as you have more news.
Sins

I'm sorry that you all are having to go through this. I know you are doing everything you can for her. You and Abbey will definately be in our prayers tomorrow.

Thinking of you Linda and praying now that little Abbey has a good nights rest and goes from strength to strength. Sending gentle hugs and positive healing thoughts to Abbey and GREAT BIG CYBER HUGS to you :hug::hug::hug:

up and down Paulline. It helps alot with all the support from messages here, e-mails and even phone. They called us 4 times today. Last report was surgery went excellent. Now I have to pull it all together and make last minute preparations for her homecoming and recovery--all about her and she needs us to be strong and to be her parents like a child as she doesn't know her needs etc.

:hug:
Linda, so glad to hear the positive reports on Abbey. I know this is only the beginning for you and Abbey's recovery, and you will still worry for a long time to come, but this must have been a nail-biter kind of day for you. I look forward to hearing that she is doing well and coming home. She is a lucky girl to have such an attentive and devoted mommy!

Linda,

I am so glad Abbey is on the road to recovery. Please keep us posted and look after yourself as well as little Abbey.
Sending love, hugs and best wishes across "the pond".

Mel:hug:

Wow Abbey got her surgery already?! That's great! :) Best wishes for a full recovery - she's lucky to have an owner like you who will go all out to help her!

She is loved just like I would love my daughter. That much. Not much to report. They called this morning and said she was alert and doing good. Still waiting for our afternoon call which should be soon. They called 4 times yesterday which I was VERY satisfied with. They definitely know how hard this is for owners. So far I feel great on choosing where I chose to get her surgery. For some reason this afternoon I literally feel almost sick to my stomach. I still can't get it out of my mind how he said on monday "she's in alot of pain". Duh, I knew that. Since being diagnosed from mri she's either been drugged or miserable. I can't remember when I last saw my dog. I'm babbling I know--going through alot of emotions right now and so many of you have given me the support and held me up. It makes me so angry that my dog was diagnosed as allergies allergies etc. for years. On ending with a positive note and not a pity party I have decided to start a journal somewhere of all my feelings and going through all this and medical stuff etc. and just maybe it will help somebody else in my boat down the line. The people that have gone through this and contacting me by phone, e-mails etc. are angels from heaven.

On ending with a positive note and not a pity party I have decided to start a journal somewhere of all my feelings and going through all this and medical stuff etc. and just maybe it will help somebody else in my boat down the line. The people that have gone through this and contacting me by phone, e-mails etc. are angels from heaven.

That's a good idea. I think it will help you to get it off yor chest and it will help others going through the same thing.

Sound like a wonderful place Abbey is in. (y)

Hi Linda, so pleased Abbeys reports are good and she's on the road to recovery, and one step closer to coming home. :rah: Whilst shes away take some 'Me' time, even if its just a couple of hours to give yourself a chance to unwind a little. Best wishes.

They just called and picking her up tomorrow at 4 eastern time so will be late when I get home. I wasn't really expecting her home till friday. I'm going to have my hands full for sure. We got Chelsea spayed today and was told she can't jump for 10 days and wasn't expecting that one so I have her isolated also. This is definitely going to be a sick ward in this house. One end with the sick girls and the other end will be the healthy boys--lol.

thinking of you and Abbey... she is a very lucky lady to have you caring for her. so glad she can be back in her home so soon!

Back