Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Abbey's SM surgery tomorrow

Post Thanks / Like

Least shes ok, let us know what they decide and when you can collect her, you are in my thoughts, di
    What's the difference between a new husband and a new dog? After a year, the dog is still excited to see you.

Post Thanks / Like

she made it through surgery i am grateful for that, i was hoping it wasnt to late as i doubt i could have slept untill i knew. keep us up to date!
    Mommy to Pepper the Guinea-Pig, Adoring fan of Peaches the Blenheim
    http://cirenscall.misi.co.uk/
    http://www.folksy.com/shops/Ciren

Post Thanks / Like

So glad to hear she got through the surgery ok.....keep us posted, sending positive thoughts
    Gus(blenhiem) Pippin(tri) DJ(ruby)

Post Thanks / Like

Glad to hear she's come through so well and that the channels of communication are open. let us know how she's doing as soon as you have more news.
    Sins

Post Thanks / Like

I'm sorry that you all are having to go through this. I know you are doing everything you can for her. You and Abbey will definately be in our prayers tomorrow.

Post Thanks / Like

Thinking of you Linda and praying now that little Abbey has a good nights rest and goes from strength to strength. Sending gentle hugs and positive healing thoughts to Abbey and GREAT BIG CYBER HUGS to you
    Claire
    Once owned by Rudeepoohs
    then rescued by CaraMia and Minnie Moo.
    Missing all my girls every day....

Post Thanks / Like

up and down Paulline. It helps alot with all the support from messages here, e-mails and even phone. They called us 4 times today. Last report was surgery went excellent. Now I have to pull it all together and make last minute preparations for her homecoming and recovery--all about her and she needs us to be strong and to be her parents like a child as she doesn't know her needs etc.
    Linda, Georgia, USA
    Winston--shih tzu-male, Darby female tri, Bentley male blenheim and Chelsea, black-tan
    Abbey my beloved tri who is so embedded in my heart--RIP Sweet Princess

Post Thanks / Like

again thank you everybody for the messages. It helps. The support has gotten me through this.
    Linda, Georgia, USA
    Winston--shih tzu-male, Darby female tri, Bentley male blenheim and Chelsea, black-tan
    Abbey my beloved tri who is so embedded in my heart--RIP Sweet Princess

Post Thanks / Like

Linda, so glad to hear the positive reports on Abbey. I know this is only the beginning for you and Abbey's recovery, and you will still worry for a long time to come, but this must have been a nail-biter kind of day for you. I look forward to hearing that she is doing well and coming home. She is a lucky girl to have such an attentive and devoted mommy!

Post Thanks / Like

Linda,

I am so glad Abbey is on the road to recovery. Please keep us posted and look after yourself as well as little Abbey.
    Sending love, hugs and best wishes across "the pond".

Mel