• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Question for margaret c

HollyDolly

Hello Margaret

Can you tell us if you know that Ms Costello's dog CH Beauella Radinski has been suspended from being used at Stud and having any puppies registered by him stopped?

Nanette

Hello Margaret

Can you tell us if you know that Ms Costello's dog CH Beauella Radinski has been suspended from being used at Stud and having any puppies registered by him stopped?

Nanette

Hello Nanette,

I would love to know what the KC has actually done about the use of this dog.

The Cavalier Club Chairman wrote & told me that the KC was refusing to accept puppy registrations from Ms Costello, as she had not answered their letters, but that of course would not stop other people using him

I know you were told by Gary Johnson, the Breeder Services Manager, that there is now a suspension in place both on Ms Costello and the dog

Caroline Kisko has sent me a statement in which she says "Mrs Costello has been advised & understands the Kennel Club has suspended access to the use of Kennel Club registration facilities"
Now that is as clear as mud, probably deliberately so.

None of this information has been published by the KC, so what has been made clear is that they do not want to admit to their failure to properly deal with a flagrant breach of code of ethics rules. I suppose too many people will just not reply to their letters if it became widely known that it is a way of escaping public reprimand.

Interestingly Ms Kisko added a sarcastic little dig ( not very professional behaviour ) at the end of this unsigned statement (Remember this was sent mid February, long before I was asked to do tomorrow's interview on GMTV, where Ms Kisko herself will apparently be the KC spokesperson )

"We are not proposing further action in this regard & do not propose to conduct a trial by television"

Never mind trial by television, it would just be good if she would take the opportunity to clarify whether both dog & owner are suspended, & why the details of their decision have not been published in the Kennel Gazette, as are all other disciplinary actions taken by the KC

Off now to tidy my dog. I hope she behaves herself tomorrow.

Margaret C

Back