• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Margaret C going on GMTV!!

Nicki

Margaret Carter {Margaret C on the board} is going to be on GMTV tomorrow morning :D

Margaret is taking Faith with her {my Daisy's sister!}, to show that there are healthy Cavaliers around...

If you can't watch it at the time, it should be available for 30 days on http://www.itv.com/catchup/ - will post a better link after the show tomorrow.

:xfngr: and paws crossed for Margaret and wee Faith, whom I'm sure will enjoy all the attention and cuddles :rah:

Thanks Nicki, have just Sky+ the whole of GMTV for tomorrow so i can watch it!

Hi

And about time too ,is she unveiling the statue herself and who is going to present the trophy to her ,its the one for being Miss King Charles Cavalier Spaniel Champion Caring Lady 2008 edition ,shes not getting the 2009 one till later in the year ,I think the word on the street is its going to be either Elvis or Tony Bliar or a wee Scots lady ,whoever presents her the recognition of her achievements and courage in the face of such adversity is long overdue and I hope she enjoys every second cos all us Cav people certainly will .:):)

Well Done Margaret and a Great Big Thank You.:):)

:rah::rah::rah::rah:

I'll have to battle the kids for the remote control but I'll try and watch.What time is it on at?I might have gone to work at that stage.
Sins

Unfortunately we don't know what time it will be on :( but thanks everyone for taping it - Sins hide the remote out of their reach(y)

Margaret Carter {Margaret C on the board} is going to be on GMTV tomorrow morning :D

Margaret is taking Faith with her {my Daisy's sister!}, to show that there are healthy Cavaliers around...

If you can't watch it at the time, it should be available for 30 days on http://www.itv.com/catchup/ - will post a better link after the show tomorrow.

:xfngr: and paws crossed for Margaret and wee Faith, whom I'm sure will enjoy all the attention and cuddles :rah:

Thank you Nicki,

I have to say that I hope you are not tempting fate with that statement.
I think all we can say is there are a lot of people trying to breed healthy cavaliers now & I really hope Faith is going to be one of their successes.

Faith is a lovely, bright-eyed, & very bouncy girl at the moment, and she had a good MRI scan when she was about 9 months, but unfortunately that does not guarantee she will still be okay when she is scanned again.

She comes from a family with many 'A' grade cavaliers, and over five year old dogs with clear hearts, so we will keep our fingers crossed :xfngr:

I have heard they will be interviewing the KC Secretary, Caroline Kisko, from Crufts. I don't know whether we will be interviewed separately or whether we will be able to discuss things together.

There are certainly some things I would like to ask her including " how about a public statement about your inability to take any action against Ms Costello's breach of code of ethic rules." but I should imagine that the questions and the focus of the interviews will be set by the TV Presenters.

I'm afraid I have no idea what time we will be on. I understand a car will pick me up at around 5 o'clock, which means I will have to try & get to bed before my usual 1am.

I'm just going to answer HollyDolly's post, and then I must sort out my clothes & give Faith a tidy up session.

A big thank you to Brian for the nice words.

Margaret C

Margaret - wonderful - hope it goes well :xfngr:

I had a reply from the Kennel Club re: BC and rumours of her judging. They said that they were not intending for a 'trial by television', but that puppies from her kennel were not being registered.

They also said that she had withdrawn from judging, although I do not know if this is the case, and no further information was given.

Good luck

Thank you Nicki,

Faith is a lovely, bright-eyed, & very bouncy girl at the moment, and she had a good MRI scan when she was about 9 months, but unfortunately that does not guarantee she will still be okay when she is scanned again.

She comes from a family with many 'A' grade cavaliers, and over five year old dogs with clear hearts, so we will keep our fingers crossed :xfngr:

I have heard they will be interviewing the KC Secretary, Caroline Kisko, from Crufts. I don't know whether we will be interviewed separately or whether we will be able to discuss things together.

There are certainly some things I would like to ask her including " how about a public statement about your inability to take any action against Ms Costello's breach of code of ethic rules." but I should imagine that the questions and the focus of the interviews will be set by the TV Presenters.

Margaret C

im so glad you said that margaret, i was worried people seeing a gorgeous healthy dog will bring along a mass of people puppy buying and all because they think its a big hipe and not really a serious issue. Im sure you'll try your best to get some answers but i suspect they will want it all "nicey nicey" for the viewers, hope you get our point across and at least make people think about getting their dogs checked. I wish you the best of luck and im sure its of great comfort to know we will all be watching. :snap:

Back