• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Welcome Chloe!!

These aren't the greatest pics, took them with my blackberry. She just turned 8 weeks this past Saturday. So far she things are going smoothly with potty training and my other cavalier is warming up to her. :)

She was born on New Years Day--anyone have any suggestions for an AKC/CKCSC registered names that are related to New Years? Laura, my breeder, wants all of the puppies born in this litter to have new years related names- I think it will be cute too!

Chloe.jpg

Chloe2.jpg

Chloe3.jpg

"Celebration" would go nicely on the end of a kennel name I think.

Chloe is very cute. :lotsaluv:

Wow. What a lovely little pup. The one of her sleeping is so adorable. Wish my 2 were still pups now.

She's adorable! You could use "Auld Lang Syne" in her name. As you probably know, that is the very famous song played on the stroke of New Years in many english speaking countries.

On another note, I was amused to see the title of your thread. My sister just gave birth to my first niece about an hour and a half ago...and her name is Chloe! :luv: I can't wait to see her, but they live 10 hours away.

Chloe is so beautiful :luv:

I luv all the photo's and of course when she is cuddled up - so cozy :luv:

Back