Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Update of Abbey's surgery

Post Thanks / Like

Hi Linda,

I'm so relieved to hear Abbey came through the surgery well and is not in too much pain. I hope she gets her appetite back soon.

Bless you. I really hope you see lots of improvement, and soon!

Post Thanks / Like

She finally ate!!!! Almost a week really since she ate. Last sunday night for dinner as we left early monday morning with her. I mixed her up some cooked chix breast that I ran through the meat grinder and mixed it with plain fat free yogurt and mixed up 3 times. Might have eaten even more but was afraid that she might eat too much and get sick so we stopped. Made me VERY VERY happy that she ate. Now if she would only gobble down a bunch of water. This is definitely a roller coaster ride. Today my stomach is literally sick from worry and everything else. Hard to not be right next to her and I'm forcing myself to get into the office and do some work. With a business things need to get done and don't have much choice. I'd bring her in here but with 3 other dogs just seeing them might excite her too much. Jumping up and down that she ate though.
    Linda, Georgia, USA
    Winston--shih tzu-male, Darby female tri, Bentley male blenheim and Chelsea, black-tan
    Abbey my beloved tri who is so embedded in my heart--RIP Sweet Princess

Post Thanks / Like

How is Abbey doing?????? Judy

Post Thanks / Like

Smile

Linda, I've been thinking of you and little Abbey and praying up a storm for her. I hope she continues to improve and that you get to have lots and lots of cuddles with her
    Claire
    Once owned by Rudeepoohs
    then rescued by CaraMia and Minnie Moo.
    Missing all my girls every day....

Post Thanks / Like

Please follow our story at:

http://abbeygeorgelinda.blogspot.com/

I will post daily and trying to catch the past up too--right now I have where she had mri and I was told yes she had it and then I've kept it almost current from surgery date to know--almost. Did quite a bit today.
    Linda, Georgia, USA
    Winston--shih tzu-male, Darby female tri, Bentley male blenheim and Chelsea, black-tan
    Abbey my beloved tri who is so embedded in my heart--RIP Sweet Princess