• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Update of Abbey's surgery

Hi Linda,

I'm so relieved to hear Abbey came through the surgery well and is not in too much pain. I hope she gets her appetite back soon.

Bless you. I really hope you see lots of improvement, and soon!

She finally ate!!!! Almost a week really since she ate. Last sunday night for dinner as we left early monday morning with her. I mixed her up some cooked chix breast that I ran through the meat grinder and mixed it with plain fat free yogurt and mixed up 3 times. Might have eaten even more but was afraid that she might eat too much and get sick so we stopped. Made me VERY VERY happy that she ate. Now if she would only gobble down a bunch of water. This is definitely a roller coaster ride. Today my stomach is literally sick from worry and everything else. Hard to not be right next to her and I'm forcing myself to get into the office and do some work. With a business things need to get done and don't have much choice. I'd bring her in here but with 3 other dogs just seeing them might excite her too much. Jumping up and down that she ate though.

Linda, I've been thinking of you and little Abbey and praying up a storm for her. I hope she continues to improve and that you get to have lots and lots of cuddles with her :hug::hug::hug:

Back