• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Crufts results

Kate H

I've been watching Crufts online - very good coverage of Agility, HTM etc in the main Arena. Unfortunately my speakers are on the blink, but a black and tan cavalier won one of the Agility events - I think it was the Mini/Maxi competition. There was also a ruby in the finals of the Young Kennel Club Agility. Not just pretty faces!

Kate, Oliver and Aled

I can't seem to get the crufts online to work. Have you got a link to it, or any tips on how to get it working?

Thanks

You should be able to get it at http://www.cruftslive.tv/

Otherwise go to the Crufts website www.crufts.org.uk and there's a link to the TV from there. Apparently there have been so many people watching that the site has got jammed several times already! It's nice to have just the dogs, not all that silly chat! There's also a catch-up service (for which you have to pay - £9.99 for the whole show), and some extra bits, interviews etc - and some obedience.

Good luck!

Kate, Oliver and Aled

Hi All

I've been looking on the results and have noticed that Toby's breeder has come 1st in the special puppy bitch class with ISPAHAN BELPHOEBE !!

:jump:

Forgot to say you need Windows Media Player to view from the Crufts website. Oliver, Aled and I are exhausted after doing Discover Dogs for 4 hours this afternoon. I took Oliver's scan with me and spent a lot of time explaining SM to people.Aled was a real star - completely unfazed by all the people and dogs, and loved having 5 other Cavaliers to play with on the DD stand - considering he's spent 18 of his 20 months of life in a puppy farm (I suspect shut in a kennel or crate and not seeiing a lot of humans) he copes amazingly well and everybody loves him.

Back again for another bout of DD tomorrow afternoon...

Kate, Oliver and Aled

Back