• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Dylan in the garden.

*Pauline*

I did some gardening today, weeded, planted 3 new plants and mowed the lawn. My garden is going to look good this summer, at the moment its a bit dull. I bought a beautiful rose this week called Rhapsody In Blue (google it, it's beautiful). Dylan kept me company the whole time, he loves playing with empty plastic plant pots and pausing for kisses and cuddles! He does get tired so quickly these days, I couldn't resist taking this picture as he snored away.

3339125412_d727b2a90e.jpg

It reminds me of this picture taken at 3 months old.
317336482_e01598deac.jpg

He looks lovely as usual, love the way he is curled up like a ball of fluff. You must have had much better weather than us to be so busy, it`s really windly with us and raining and we have also just had a 4 hour power cut.

Thats such a cute pic Pauline! looks like his sleeping habits haven't changed much since he was a baby..
I googled your new rose, its beautiful.. I might just have to have a look out for that next time Im in the garden centre. I planted a new clematis called 'Arabella' last week and I cant wait for it to flower. I think it would be a nice match in colour to the rhapsody in blue ;)

Dylan looks so sweet and he hasn't changed a bit! I envy being out mowing and gardening already. I just drove home from work in a snow and ice storm....spring where are you???

It was really nice today, I just managed to get the lawn done before it started to rain. Hope it warms up soon for you Mary.

Is't it lovely to be able to get out in the gardens again!
Harry is loving to be out with me again, Charlie is finding the big outdoors a bit overwhelming at the moment but at 12 weeks I think I can let him off, just hope he dosn,t get a taste for my pinks as Harry did when he was little, they were lovely last year once Harry learnt to leave them alone! :p

awww I've been wanting to mowe the lawn as well but so far the weather hasn't permitted us yet..
he's such a beauty as ever!! I love his coat :D

OMG ... I am soooo in love with Dylan!!

I just want to curl up right next to him on your lawn & give him a gentle hug!! He's such a sweetie! :lotsaluv:

Wonderful pictures of Dylan:luv:

I wish that our Abigail would sleep while outside but she is much too busy trying to bite my plants coming up in our still 40ish weather. I googled your rose and will be interested in how it grows for you. Our climate is much like yours and I love roses.

Abigail is so interested in my daylilies and other plants that we are considering fencing off the garden so she won't eat anything that would be bad for her.

Heather R

Back