• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Abbey and her family's journey with SM

linderbelle

I have started a blog which helps me heal and get through this journey in a sense. I am not a writer by any means. Was one of my worst subjects in school a very long time ago. The people on here, e-mails, phone etc. have helped myself and George get through this nightmare. If we didn't love this dog sooooooooooo much this probably would be a breeze but we do and we love her as much as our two-legged children who are grown and gone with kids of their own. I have just started this blog so isn't much on it but thats where I will be updating it and hopefully in a couple weeks it will be current. I am promising myself at this point that down the road I will post in it because unfortunately people have this surgery and then post for a few months and then poof they are gone. I truly don't want that to be. I want some good to come out of this and this is my way of making that happen. Let me know what you think.

http://abbeygeorgelinda.blogspot.com/

This is very brave Linda and carthartic. Rest assured there are empathetic, people who care, me included.

Mary
Dan:paw: and Murphy:paw:

I think that is a great idea Linda, and I think it will help both you and anyone else that may have to go down the road you are traveling on at the moment.
I have just read your blog and my heart goes out to you and Abbey. Hopefully she is just going through a bad patch as she recovers, you are doing everything you can for her and I am sure she is now on the start of a new and better phase in her life. You are so dedicated to her, she is so lucky to be a part of your family.:hug:

Back