• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Our walk the other day

Mycavyangels

dogs009-19.jpg

dogs010-25.jpg

dogs011-19.jpg

dogs012-14.jpg

dogs014-14.jpg

dogs044-11.jpg

dogs050-13.jpg

dogs064-6.jpg

How fun! Is that at a dog park? I'm debating on whether or not to buy a pass to the dog park or dog beach this summer...it looks so fun!

What a lovely sunny day, aren't you just loving the longer days now! The pics are great the dogs look like they had a great time!! :)

They look awfully lovely on them! I have been trying to find a good harness for awhile now here in the US. Do you like yours?

Thanks for the suggestion! Can I ask the size of your tri and blenheim. They look comparable to mine. Do these harnesses run a little smaller than usual?

I don't think weight is particularly relevant for fitting harnesses - it's much more useful to know their chest and neck measurements, and the bonus of that is you can do it at home with a tape measure!

Suzanne, is the Blenheim in those photos Emily? She's really filled out!

Back