• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

big day today

loopylucy

at 3pm today, alfy is being assessed to be a PAT dog, im soo exited but nervous at the same time lol

fingers crossed it all goes well but i wont know if he's passed until i send his paper work off then get it back lol. it can take up to 12 weeks :eek: so its going to be a very nervous few weeks haha.

:xfngr: for today though, he is usually an angel so hopefully he will still be a angel 2 day haha. ill let you know how he did later lol

I hope that everything goes alright today
----Aileen and the gang (Barney--Jazzie---Jake)

P.A.T Assessment

Hope your assessment went well.

I am an assessor for Pets As Therapy as well as a visitor with my b/tan girl Ellie.
I love meeting the huge variety of dogs and owners who come through for assessment.

Good Luck

sorry i didnt post how it went the other day, i got took away to wales by craig lol so it was all a massive rush, he did great though, just got to send all the the paper work off then its just fingers crossed haha

Back