• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Goodbye to our little Beau

TKC

We said goodbye to our little Beau yesterday. She was 4.5KG's of pure love and our hearts are broken. Things will never be the same without you little one.

2638_60958077255_719147255_2034820_6915600_n.jpg

Oh Tara, Im so sorry to hear that you've lost your little Beau. She was such a little beauty from what I saw in your pics and your heart must just be broken.

Big hugs from me :hug:

Tara, I am so very sorry,she looked like such a wonderful girl and I know you loved her very much:(

Oh Tara so terribly sorry to hear your dreadful news - Beau was very special.

You are in our thoughts, take care and know that in time the raw pain will ease and you will be left with the happy memories.

This was taken of Beau in January this year only some weeks ago. You can see the difference in eye size. She had a condition called GME. She didn't actually die from this but rather ulceration of the gut. She was on immune suppressant therapy, chemo and steroid so she couldn't fight this. She died in emergency surgery on Tuesday night at around 9.30pm.

Thanks for all the kind words. We loved her so much. I hope she is still around in some form.

Beau.jpg

I am so sorry to hear this sad news, Beau looked a wonderful and clever little dog in her video. :flwr::flwr::flwr:

Rest in peace sweet little Beau, you were such a gorgeous girl, and such a brave little doggie.
love and hugs to you, Philip, Zak and Boomer

Hello Tara

So so sorry you have lost your wonderful little Beau ,our thoughts are with you .:(

With Deepest Regards
Brian

Tara, I'm so sorry for your loss. Take comfort in the fact that she lived in the best house for dogs ever! Take care. Brid.

Tara, Im so sorry to hear about Beau. She was a beautiful dog. Our thoughts our with you.

This is simply heartbreaking. As long as I have known Tara she has had Beau. When I would go to visit, Beau would always have her long dachshund nose in my handbag if it was by me on the sofa, snuffling around! She was a little sweetheart and a good friend of my dogs when they went to Tara's. She was such fun, and so funny, to watch racing around the agility course! I am so sorry for your loss, Tara. :flwr: This was way too early to have had to say goodbye. :cry*ing:

I'm so sorry for your loss Tara :( There's very little comfort anyone can offer at a time like this but after a while you can definitely smile about the happy times again without feeling too sad. :flwr: Take care.

Back