• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Charlie had his surgery

Sumilidon

Hey all,

Been a long while since I posted, lots been happening.

Quite simply, last weekend I took Charlie for his heart surgery for severe pulmonic stenosis. Got him back a few days later and was told it went very well and saw a reduction in pressure of 50% in his heart shortly after.

Now just need to wait a month for another test to see if it has worked. Was told that it's around 75% in his case so fingers crossed.

Now he has a cut on his neck about 1 inch long however, and Poppet has to be seperated from him as she is very curious of the stitches until they come out on Monday. Poor girl has been depressed while he was away and is more so now she cannot play.

All in all though, both are doing very well :)

I don't know anything about pulmonic stenosis but I just want to wish Charlie good health and I hope that he and Poppet can get back to playing together very soon :flwr:

Back