• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Honey having Heart scan today

susie1983

We visited the vets last night to have a heart check and look at a lump that had appeared on her ear. The lump needed to be removed asap and vet suggested a heart scan to accompany as murmer is at 3/4 a slight change from last time. He also suggested it may be time to start medication as a cough has appeared in the last month. My little girl is probably in surgery right now with the cardiologist so feeling a little anxious. I'll update later when i have some more news. If we do start medication what would she go on? The vet explained the two types of medication and made suggestions but i didn't write anything down.

x

:xfngr: everything goes well for Honey today and big :hug:'s to you.

Let us know how it goes?

Well picked up Honey this eve all is well just a little out of it, currently crashed out on the sofa. Echo came back same as last time so need for meds at present which is great news. The lump has been sent off for testing as it did look suspicious so keeping fingers crossed we get the all clear.

Back