• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Buddy's New Clumber Sister

ppotterfield

Back in mid-January we added a third dog to our family, a second Clumber Spaniel named Katy, also known as Katydid or Katyroo (because she sometimes acts like a cricket or a kangaroo). She was three months when she first came home and is now almost five months. My independent, reserved Clumber Hadley almost immediately accepted her, let her climb over, under and on top of her, pull her ears and skirt, steal her toys and take over her space. Buddy has been a little slower to come around, somewhat apprehensive of this whirlygig, but the temptation to make friends was too much and he has succumbed. Here is a link to some photos on Shutterfly. The look on Buddy's face in the first one was about what we saw for the first couple weeks -- the later photos tell the tale. Hope you enjoy them:

http://share.shutterfly.com/share/r...tm7Vo5YsWMe&imageIndex=1&fid=615e7868da8028c4

You have three gorgeous dogs :luv:. I could just cwtch and kiss Katy she is adorable, congratulations. The three of them sleeping in their cage is just lovely :).

I absolutely LOOOOOVE those photos. If I could have lots of doglets, I'd have have Clumbers and Cavaliers and Water Spaniels :lotsaluv:

Very sweet! Buddy definitely looks a bit grumpy about the new invader! :lol:

Back