• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Dylan gets groomed.

*Pauline*

This is Dylan being groomed. As you can see, he's finding the whole experience a bit boring! :rolleyes:

3349303478_dd5f97be3f.jpg

3349304802_18e8a77707.jpg

3349312694_98f344d782.jpg

That is so cute. He's quite a handsome fellow. Does he go frequently? What specifically do you have done?

I'm taking Rudy for his first grooming visit and I don't want to appear the rookie. Up til now, he hasn't had much excess hair to groom!! All of a sudden, the feathering has started altho he doesn't have much on his tail and still has those short puppy ears. I want him to get comfortable with the whole grooming thing - noise, people, dogs, etc. I will probably board him at the same location if I ever go anywhere again where they don't allow dogs. (Can't believe I now consider that when making vacation plans!!)

Pauline he is really the cutest!!! i love pics of him! how is he doing now?

He's not 100%. He has an upset tummy and is on antibiotics. I had to decrease his SM medicine as he was sleeping all day. So he scratches a little more again.

Back