• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Cavalier beach walk

amanda L

:) We all had a lovely walk on the beach this morning.....the dogs had great :Dfun... there were 10 cavaliers between all of us.....

seefeld2009318.jpg

Dora and the boys: Dougal, Prince, Alfie and Elliot

seefeld2009319.jpg

Prince having a good ol' shake after his swim..

seefeld2009320.jpg

Molly's got her eye on the bag of treats...with Bella, Alfie and Elliot and Belle

seefeld2009334.jpg

Dougal and Dora :luv:

seefeld2009322.jpg

Chucky in his lovely aqua puppia!!

seefeld2009342.jpg

Millie running ...can't catch me...

seefeld2009335.jpg

Chucky and Alfie, Belle, Dora and Millie, and a bit of Dougal!!

seefeld2009328.jpg

Dora, Alfie, Dougal and Millie....Dougal just loved his paddling in the sea....

seefeld2009324.jpg

Last edited:
Great pics Amanda. Thanks for posting. I am so tired now......so are the dogs. I think we will all be having a lazy evening :p

What great day to go to the beach. :) Love seeing such a crowd of dogs!

And a reminder: Chucky in the blue Puppia is looking for his forever home at the moment... :)

Looks like they were having so much fun!! i would have lovin' to be there!! i will have to go to the next one!

Gosh you're on the ball Amanda, They're beautiful!
Have some nice shots of them all at home, but didnt' have time to post last night. Will get onto it later on I hope, if I have time. if not tomorrow for sure :)

What great day to go to the beach. :) Love seeing such a crowd of dogs!

And a reminder: Chucky in the blue Puppia is looking for his forever home at the moment... :)

Lucky I didnt go cause if I had heard Chucky needed a home I would have left with him but my hubby would not have been impressed .... I have two already!! Maybe I can annoy him into it!!

when can I take my puppy to the beach and swim in the salt water?
is a chlorinated pool bad for them?

Back