• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Miles + Truman: New Pictures

cy1266

Here are a few pictures of Miles + Truman right after we groomed them. We bought the Isle of Dogs No.10 shampoo and the heavy conditioner, and we love it! They are so soft and shiny, and feel so clean.

3360210193_6318c2b7e1.jpg

3361030638_e6d1286828.jpg

3361026386_2a072267fc.jpg

I took the boys to the dog beach yesterday, and they had a blast! Miles met a male Corgi that he really liked, and Truman, since he's a little shy, stuck pretty close to me, but they both had fun playing with all of the other dogs. Truman went into the water, which was freezing! They were wet and sandy and went straight into the bath when we got home!!!

3360199569_772b20df90.jpg

3361024864_3b18475d16.jpg

3361022708_01aa767b01.jpg

3361021046_83b05ea2d6.jpg

Hi

They are two handsome boys and look beautiful after their groom ,cant find Isle Of Dogs shampoo anywhere in the UK.

Abbey and Chelsea both have dry skin. I use the shampoo and love it but haven't tried the conditioner and need to order some of the shampoo. Does the conditioner help the dry skin or maybe they need some kind of supplement.

Thanks! I think a few people on here use "Groomers" brand products, I tried to order them but they wouldn't ship to the U.S. :confused:

The Isle of Dogs website is www.iodogs.com - I think it's an English company, but I couldn't find any stores outside of the U.S. on their website...maybe they can ship it to you? I bought it at the dog show and there were lots of show people stocking up on the products...

They both have fabulous coats! and look stunning after being groomed - I love Trumans silky long ears :lotsaluv:

Great pictures Carrie! The boys look so nice after their bath, and little Truman's coat has come in just gorgeous. I too like the Isle of Dogs shampoo- I just wish I'd bought the conditioner as well. The beach shots look like the dogs had a great time. I love the last one of Truman sitting in the sand- priceless!!! :snap:

Back