• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Cavaliertalk Beach Walk, Take 2!!

cecily

Posted to a new thread as I had so many I wanted to add :) Got some nice individual shots of some of the doglets, so thought I'd post em...

First up, it's Amanda's Archie!
Archie-1.jpg

Next lovely Millie, also lucky Amanda's!
Millie.jpg

Last but not least of Amanda's brood. Handsome broody Elliot ;)
Elliot2.jpg

Casshon's Bella
Bella.jpg

Shivers' foster boy, Chuckie
Chuckie.jpg

Sporting a new haircut, Shivers' Prince
Prince-1.jpg

My own wet, bedraggled and not-impressed-about-it Dougal
Dougalcloseup.jpg

Sporty Dora
Dorarunning.jpg

"there's a treat here somewhere" Belle and Elliot
Belle.jpg

Dora takes a dip with Archie (the hussie!)
DoraArchie.jpg

Lined up and posing! Elliot at the front, Molly/millie?, Bella and Archie in the bg
ElliotMillieBella.jpg

Millie chasing birds (without success)
Milliebirdchasint.jpg

Elliot and Millie
MillieElliot.jpg

Wobbly shake-shot
Millieshaking.jpg

Group treat shots... Prince is the tri, Dora the blenheim on the far right, Dougal the B&T, Archie the ruby, Chuckie the Blenheim on the far left and Millie and Elliot (blenheims) in the middle! Phew! :)
Treattime.jpg

Treattime2.jpg

awesome pictures!!! Looks like a blast--wish I could have been there. I see some entries for the 2010 calendar for the months of spring. :)

Lovely photos and really nice to see all those beautiful cavaliers together, they all look like they had a great time.:)

Wow Cecily, amazing action shots.........Dora and Alfie in the sea....:lol::lol:...I'd say Dora would really enjoy agility, Alfie could show her around the course;), he's just beginning...

Last edited:
All lovely pics,l ove the bedraggled Dougal shot! :p You must have turned a few heads with all those lovely cavaliers!:)

aw, what a blast that looks like! All the doggles look adorable and your photos of them are great.

What wonderful photos and what a wonderful day it looks like everyone had. We want to Spring and to go to the country house for the weekend!!!

Back