• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

We have a new addition....

Ejay

Our house just hasn;t been the same without a little cavalier to cuddle, so two weeks ago we went to looks at a litter of pups, when we left for the 3 hour round trip we didn;t know if this would be too soon, but when we got there and saw mum and pups, we decided to go for it, and chose our pup!

I drove up on Friday morning and picked her up, she has been checked by the vets (2 in fact due to my paranoia) and was given the ok by both!

So.... here she is, we have named her Cariad which means loved one in Welsh, but it is already being shortened to Cari! she is doing very well with toilet training, and this is the first time we have ever crate trained a pup, and we have had a clean night every day since we got her!!

3363484972_e2bb977c53.jpg

3362670261_b75b8fc912.jpg

3362673951_32deeae1da.jpg

She reminds me of Amber, minus the milk chin! The white blaze will get narrower with time, sadly. She's adorable and love the name!

Back