• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

White spot on Fidos testicle

FidoRusty

Right then basically as the thread name states the other day when I was playing with the boys Fido was on his back at one point and I noticed something on his Testicle. When me and my Wife examined we noticed it was like a White Spot basically it looked a bit like the kind of spot a human would get on their face. Does anyone know what this could be?

Sounds like a whitehead (or milia) to me. If it is a hard, white lump on the skin this is what it prob is. If it is sore or showing signs of infammation I would go to the vet to get it shecked (it sould be an infected hair folicle or a sebcious cyst), and of course if you are worried best to get it looked at too - for piece of mind!

Back