• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Could Not Resist a 2nd Cav

Joshua

I had resigned to wait until my pup got a little older, but we were enjoying him soooo much we couldn't resist getting Josh a little playmate!!!!

We welcome Clara Noelle to our family, born Dec 2008!

3366329977_84c6f0de3b.jpg

3366345425_789f3f2303.jpg

3366347777_706925fbcd.jpg

Awww, her little face is just tooooo cute! Mine are only 7 months apart in age, and they have so much fun together. You will :l*v: having two furry kids. Congratulations!

The first photo looks like Josh is saying "I don't know what is going on here but I don't like it" and it looks like Clara is saying "I'm here, and I am here to stay".
Pam

They look so cute together! :wggle::wggle:

Looking at her makes me want a puppy, but my hands are full right now!

Oh my goodness....she looks like a little stuffed toy, she is so cute!!! And, I just love her little bows. But, I'm not fooled, she's no softie, I can see she's got a bit of spunk in her ;)

Back