Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Could Not Resist a 2nd Cav

Post Thanks / Like

AWwwwwwww! How cute are they! Josh looks a darling & Clara what a lovely name-she looks full of mischief! congratulations on your new addition..are you going to stop at 2!!

Post Thanks / Like

What a little doll baby!! She's precious. Congrats on your new addition. We just added another to our clan as well. Cooper was born in May and Chloe in Dec. They just adore each other!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Thanks!

Pam's interpretations along with the other's are 'spot on'...Josh want to know when the guest is leaving...Noelle is the proudest most confident little pup around and she'd let the world know her position in this house!

They are both enjoying playing together...i have to referree sometimes the kiddo's when they get overly worked up in their jostling...it's better than TV watching them play chase and fetch and bicker -- only to fall asleep on top of each other afterwards...

Hedy
    Joshie Blenheim 06/2008 Clara Noelle Blenheim 12/2008

Post Thanks / Like

Awwwwwwwwww,BLESS/xxx

Post Thanks / Like

I know I've already told you how cute I think she is earlier in this thread, but OMG this latest picture is just amazing!!!! I don't know how you ever stop looking at her adorable little face- I wouldn't want to put her down for one second!
    Jato - Blenheim, Nov. 2007
    Zoey - Ruby, June 2008