• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

It's a Boy!

gocamping

I haven't been on the board lately. We have been busy raising Ms Libby and have added a brother for her too. We fostered a little boy in October and decided we were going to keep him by November.

So please welcome............Murder "He" Wrote. Fletcher.

2008ThanksgivingatMyrtleBeach029-2.jpg

2008FletcherandNewYears016.jpg

2008FletcherandNewYears001.jpg

I don't blame you for keeping him...he is a real cutie!!! Congratulations on your new addition to the family. b*n*n*

Oh he's so cute no wonder you wanted to keep him, l would have done the same thing he's a little prince :lotsaluv:
welcome to the forum Fletcher

So.....Fletcher in his necktie and Libby with her pearls!!! I wouldn't have been able to let him go either..he's adorable!

Thanks everyone for your well wishes! Yes Cathy, I should try to get Libby with her pearls and Fletcher in one shot. The necktie is my nephews. It was on my sister's counter and swear everyone had it on that weekend. It was just so cute.

Fletcher and I finished the new AKC STAR puppy class a few weeks back. I need to take those pictures this weekend.

Last night we started our CGC and we shall see how that one goes. That stay is going to be hard one for him!

Back