Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Flavured Glucusmine For Dogs

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Default Flavoured Glucosamine For Dogs

Hi

Rosie refuses ordinary tablets anybody know of any beef/turkey/fish flavoured tabets /capsules /liquid that might more palatable,I want to start her on them because of her recent partella problem though shes been fine since then .
    Tks Brian
    Last edited by Brian M; 23rd March 2009 at 01:53 PM.
    Brian M

Poppy the Tri, Daisy the Blen, Rosie the Ruby and Lily the B & T

Post Thanks / Like

Try Vets-Vit they do them
    ---Aileen and the gang (Barney---Jazzie---Jake)
    Cavaliers at the bridge Mattie and Rocky& Sam
    Better to light a candle for one lost dog than to curse the darkness of man's indifference.Saving just one dog won't change the world but it surely will change the world for that one dog.

Post Thanks / Like

I got mine from the vet - not too pricy since they don't need much. It goes on top of food. Mindy seems to like it just fine. It's UBA Vet brand here in Canada.

Post Thanks / Like

Brian, Harley had glucomaine, chondroitin, and msm in a capsule, i scope some pate on to the capsule and he eats the thing whole, every day or twice a day sometimes. di
    What's the difference between a new husband and a new dog? After a year, the dog is still excited to see you.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Hi Di

Can you tell me what the brand name is pls

Tks

Brian
    Brian M

Post Thanks / Like

The pate or the tablets brian, the pate is the cheapest tesco do, in a clear tube, bacon and liver spreading pate, about 40p and i cut it in half and freeze half of it as it goes off quite quickly and stinks the fridge out.
    May take a few days to get used to it, he used to crunch and then spit it out but i think he is so hungry now he will eat anything. This diet is brill Brian, he has lost 2 kilos since i came on here, about a month or so.
    The tablets i book marked on my pc as home, i think they were about £15 for 180 or something, and have the correct amounts required for a ckcs in one go and it saves trying to get half a doz different ones in him, mind you if they came with pate he would love them. di
    What's the difference between a new husband and a new dog? After a year, the dog is still excited to see you.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Hi Di

What brand tablets are they ,and what exactly does your diet consist of ,brand names pls .Pops had a funny tum recently and turned her nose up at everything so her weight crashed down to just under 12 kilo ,what weight is harley now.
    Brian M

Post Thanks / Like

He was just over 12kg and hasnt been weighed for two weeks, ring Arden Grange, they are super explain her problem, they sent me 4 packs of their lamb and rice light, its hypoalergenic and contains only natural ingrediants
    they sell online or to certain outlets, and my nearest one was miles away then my vets said they could get it in for me, works out cheaper than me going to get it. It also contains L-Carnitine which converts fat to energy and is in Iams foods and a few others. As for the suppliements my vet said search on the internet and gave me the amounts harley needs, he also said you cant really overdose so if its a bit more then dont worry, so he gets the same as the mobility supplement packs you can get from your vets for a fraction of the price. I havent the brand i brought with me, but you could search and see what you find. Failing that ill have a look when i get home and let you know. di

Post Thanks / Like

My vet recommended Glycoflex for Cinders - she was getting quite stiff in the mornings. There are three strengths - she is on 3 which is the highest dose.
    It must taste good cause she takes it like a treat and since taking it has no longer had any morning stiffness!!
    You can buy it quite reasonably through the internet.
    Sandra
    Minnie-May (6yrs) & Rosie the Rescue (approx 6 yrs)
    My Darling Cinders and Lady Jane waiting at the Bridge

Post Thanks / Like

https://www.msmshop.co.uk/product.ph...9&cat=0&page=1

these are the ones harley has brian