• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Quincy in heaven

Karlin

Administrator
Staff member
He was even more in heaven 5 minutes ago when he was in the middle of all four dogs, but the dogs got up when I went to get a camera and only three resettled back around him (darn!). Still I had to get a pic -- he's the happiest cat when in the midst of a lot of dogs.

3378481237_6e8d4afd4d.jpg

You'd think they'd shift over a bit so that Leo could have a bit more room :D

You'd think they'd shift over a bit so that Leo could have a bit more room

He was really squished over to the side when it was all four dogs plus Quincy! :rolleyes: Normally four dogs are a tight fit without adding in a cat. It must have been nice and warm for Quincy in the middle of all of them though... :D

Oh my goodness Karlin, with a thread title like that, I thought he'd died :eek:

Bless him, he's so cute.

I thought the same as Pauline! Thankfully he is just nice and comfy...what a sweet picture.

No, no, CAVALIER heaven for Quincy!! :lol:

And guess what, they all just piled back on the bed. So I got all of them together:

3380354906_f91a4c74b7.jpg

And this is the picture you post in response to the following questions:

Do multiple Cavaliers get along?

How do Cavaliers and cats get along?

:D:D

Gorgeous pics! I especially love the last one - Jaspar has the most beautiful eyes in that one :lotsaluv:

Great pic, Lilly looks so angelic in that pic.....surrounded by all the gang :D

Last edited:
Oh my goodness Karlin, with a thread title like that, I thought he'd died :eek:

Bless him, he's so cute.

Ditto that! My only confusion was having the thread in the photo section. But, how adorable once I got a chance to see what heaven meant!

I could look at that picture all day!!! Makes me feel like I'm in heaven seeing all those beautiful cavalier faces and a beautiful cat.

Quincy is a lovely cat! I laughed and smiled at this picture :luv:
- and it proves that there is more cavalier in cats and cat in cavaliers than we might think :)

Back