Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Today, Turned from Bad to Worse

Post Thanks / Like

I am so sorry to hear about Teddy. It must be absolutely heart-breaking to have lost him so suddenly. From your avatar, I thought you were from Alaska, but I see you are in AR (I was thinking Texas was a long ways for you to drive!! ) - Anyways, Faith was born in an Arkansas puppy mill and turned over to a rescue out of Little Rock area, and I flew down to pick her up Unfortuantely the thing with rescues is that their past is always a mystery; but one thing I can say is that even if she passed away tomorrow, I am very thankful for the two years I've spent with her - they have been priceless!! I think it's wonderful that you did the necropsy - it must have been a fabulous learning tool for the people at the university, and I'm sure it's great to have peace of mind.

I hope that time will bring you comfort and you are able to find it in your heart to adopt another sometime in the future. You are in our thoughts and prayers!

Sara
    Sara, mommy to Kosmo ~ 4 year blenheim boy and Faith 3 year b/t girl *rescue*

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

I'm glad you went to the trouble of finding out all this information surrounding Teddy's death. A friend of mine did the same thing when her cat died suddenly and unexpectedly. At least you know what happened and you won't always wonder.

I also give the vet a lot of credit for reporting the abuse, and hope the sheriff gets to the bottom of it. This could make a difference in other dogs' lives. Bless you for taking the time and expense to do this.
    Cathy Moon
    India(tri-F) Geordie(blen-M)Chocolate(b&t-F)Charlie(at the bridge)

Post Thanks / Like

I'm so sorry for your loss
    Qwick °07-Feb-2000
    Qwebble °26-Jul-2006
    Qnotje °29-Mar-2008

Post Thanks / Like

I'm so sorry to read about Ted. He was so lucky that you took him on, ot only did he have a wonderful life with you, but he got to know what real love was. Try remembering the good times, look through old photos, it will make you cry your eyes out, but it did help me when i lost my little one.
    My thoughts are with you x x
    Emily with her furry monsters
    Cariad (Ruby) Jan 2009 & Lily (Westie) May 2007

Gone but never forgotten... Baby Bailey (Blenheim) 10th April 2008~25.02.09

Post Thanks / Like

Im so so sorry to hear about your loss.Warm thoughts to you and a big hug too
    Best wishes from Islandicas Cavaliers

Post Thanks / Like

I'm just catching up now but l feel so sad about what's happened to Teddy you must be heartbroken l want you to know you're in my thoughts and prayers
    Run free Teddy in the beautiful sunshine at the bridge
    Elaine and Cody

Post Thanks / Like

Such a terribly sad time for you. I am actually in tears here reading about his start in life. We lost our precious Brady almost 2 months ago and it is only now that I feel able to look for a new cav. The house is just too quiet without a little rascal to play with and love. Thoughts are with you

Post Thanks / Like

I am so sorry for the loss of your dear Teddy. I cannot imagine the pain you are in. (((HUGS))).... You will be in my thoughts.