• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

hello..

loopylou

Hello guys!

for some unknown reason im unable to place a post on the introduce your self board so i thought i would place it here!

I joined yesterday after finding the forrum whilst looking for dedicated breeders web sites. I am 25 and currently live in croydon surrey with my partner, daughter of 5yrs and son of 2 yrs with our beautiful golden retriever whos nearly 2! We are looking to move over the next couple of months and once have done so i am going to be looking to buy a CKCS pup!

I have found a wonderful breede who i spoke with yesterday in liconshire who has a wonderful web site and set up!

My mum and dad had CKCS when i was little so know a little about them and their back ground! But thought it would be nice to join a community who i could make new friends and chat with about these wonderful little dogs!

Look forward to speaking to you around the site :)

LOUISA

Hi and welcome! :) I moved your thread over to the introductions section.

It sounds like you are doing your research and homework on getting a cavalier, which is great! A very key aspect to getting a puppy is to make sure your breeder is health-focused and doing the appropriate health testing and can actually *show you* the paper certificates. There are great breeders with websites, but do be especially cautious about breeders with websites -- some will use these to advertise that they do testing that they don't really do, and buyers will assume the proper testing is done without ever asking to see proof because it says on the website that it is done. Some of the breeders with sites are mass selling puppies too so it is best not to judge the breeder on the website but on what they can actually show you regarding what they do.

There's a basic guideline to buying a puppy with advice on testing and so forth that you might want to doublecheck with what your breeder has said or shown you so far, here. (y)

Please don't mention the individual breeder or website as in most situations, I can't allow discussions of individuals and their sites.

hi

Louisa, welcome to the site, we all love talking about our babes, they really are adorable dogs, and for this reason PLEASE make sure the breeder is kosha become to see any puppies, all puppies are adorable and little spaniels are among the most heart renching breeds you will come across, once you hold one you wont want to leave without it.

Back