Thread: Just a few before the dang card was full

Post Thanks / Like

Default Just a few before the dang card was full

My 3 1/2 year old grandson and Bentley

Linda, Georgia, USA
    Winston--shih tzu-male, Darby female tri, Bentley male blenheim and Chelsea, black-tan
    Abbey my beloved tri who is so embedded in my heart--RIP Sweet Princess

Post Thanks / Like

Default Pretty

Bentley is lovely indeed!
    Hedy
    Joshie Blenheim 06/2008 Clara Noelle Blenheim 12/2008

Rayleigh, Southend-On-Sea, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Bentley is lovely and how lucky you are to have a grandson too.
    Dylan, Poppy & Kipling's
    *''' ' "*Mummy`` "*'
    ,'*" "*'

Post Thanks / Like

What lovely boys. I love Bently's markings he is very handsome
    Sarah

Harry-tri & Charlie-ruby

Post Thanks / Like

Great pics!

I'm in awe at how green your grass is! We are in such a horrific drought in Florida, coupled with historic freezes in January and the grass is still brown as straw. I am praying for rain...hopefully it will come south.
    Trisha in Southwest Florida
    Cavaliers: Casey, Ollie, & Winston and usually a foster or two! Cats: Pebbles & Benson

Post Thanks / Like

Trisha: does your grass brown out during the late fall-winter like ours does. I remember when we flew down here in March to look at houses to buy we said doesn't anybody water their lawns around here (we're orig from Seattle). Then we learned how they brown out. Ours has just started in patches to green up. Has a way to go. Just curious if yours is like that since you're in Florida. I'm in Georgia.
    Linda, Georgia, USA
    Winston--shih tzu-male, Darby female tri, Bentley male blenheim and Chelsea, black-tan

Post Thanks / Like

Depending on the type of grass, a few types do brown out in the winter. But now it seems that *everyone's* is brown and it looks so depressing. Usually the majority of yards are green all year round.
    Trisha in Southwest Florida
    Cavaliers: Casey, Ollie, & Winston and usually a foster or two! Cats: Pebbles & Benson

Post Thanks / Like

Hah! Our grass is totally snow covered this morning, so who knows what it looks like!! Bentley is a gorgeous boy and I am so jealous that you have a grandson. Does he love the dogs? And do they like him?
    Bev
    Oliver (blenheim, born 3/2001), Riley (black & tan, born 8/2002,), Madison (ruby, born 9/2003), and Oz (tri-color, born 7/2007)

Post Thanks / Like

uggh you can have that snow. I like the sun--lol. Thanks Bev. Grandson Conner and I are very close. I have watched him since he was about 2 weeks old--his other gma and I split the care so kids don't have to pay for daycare and I love being this close to him. Haven't had him for the past month and starting again in 2 weeks. I sure miss him. I also have a grandaughter that is 17 months old but is 2800 miles from here so don't see real often but saw 2 months ago. Conner is really funny. Daughter-in-law was here yesterday--they all were and daughter-in-law went to pick up Abbey and Conner said to her "NO--Abbey is sick--lol". I haven't had him during this ordeal so mom has been telling him gma can't watch him because Abbey is sick. When Conner was smaller Abbey hated him but now that he's a bit older she likes him. Conner of course likes all the dogs. I wanted a picture of Bentley running and told Conner "I'll give you a dollar if you run down to the fence so Bentley chases you". This was right after I gave him $10.00 for Daddy to take him to the store to buy something--lol. Being a grandparent is the best!!!
    Linda, Georgia, USA

Post Thanks / Like

What cute pictures. Bentley is beautiful. I have a grandson who just turned 4 and I keep him two days a week along with his 8 mo. old little brother. Aren't they just the BEST. I am so lucky, too, that they live close and I have that relationship with them. Judy and Dixie