• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Just a few before the dang card was full

linderbelle

3388711424_56c7fe14e0.jpg

My 3 1/2 year old grandson and Bentley

3387902751_1822bf1cb2.jpg

3388708542_b0cec2a994.jpg

Great pics!

I'm in awe at how green your grass is! We are in such a horrific drought in Florida, coupled with historic freezes in January and the grass is still brown as straw. I am praying for rain...hopefully it will come south.

Trisha: does your grass brown out during the late fall-winter like ours does. I remember when we flew down here in March to look at houses to buy we said doesn't anybody water their lawns around here (we're orig from Seattle). Then we learned how they brown out. Ours has just started in patches to green up. Has a way to go. Just curious if yours is like that since you're in Florida. I'm in Georgia.

Depending on the type of grass, a few types do brown out in the winter. But now it seems that *everyone's* is brown and it looks so depressing. Usually the majority of yards are green all year round.

Hah! Our grass is totally snow covered this morning, so who knows what it looks like!! Bentley is a gorgeous boy and I am so jealous that you have a grandson. Does he love the dogs? And do they like him?

uggh you can have that snow. I like the sun--lol. Thanks Bev. Grandson Conner and I are very close. I have watched him since he was about 2 weeks old--his other gma and I split the care so kids don't have to pay for daycare and I love being this close to him. Haven't had him for the past month and starting again in 2 weeks. I sure miss him. I also have a grandaughter that is 17 months old but is 2800 miles from here so don't see real often but saw 2 months ago. Conner is really funny. Daughter-in-law was here yesterday--they all were and daughter-in-law went to pick up Abbey and Conner said to her "NO--Abbey is sick--lol". I haven't had him during this ordeal so mom has been telling him gma can't watch him because Abbey is sick. When Conner was smaller Abbey hated him but now that he's a bit older she likes him. Conner of course likes all the dogs. I wanted a picture of Bentley running and told Conner "I'll give you a dollar if you run down to the fence so Bentley chases you". This was right after I gave him $10.00 for Daddy to take him to the store to buy something--lol. Being a grandparent is the best!!!

What cute pictures. Bentley is beautiful. I have a grandson who just turned 4 and I keep him two days a week along with his 8 mo. old little brother. Aren't they just the BEST. I am so lucky, too, that they live close and I have that relationship with them. Judy and Dixie

Back