• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

New theme: Movie titles

ourempire

The next theme is how your cavalier(s) could illustrate a movie title.
For example:

Meet Molly in "Cliffhanger" or "The Rock":
3390707786_76aa9388fc.jpg

Éowyn is splendid in "Alien":
3390704970_91565dd66d.jpg

Have fun with your own little movie stars... I close for entries the 5th of April.

Dr. Chloe Evil and her accomplice Mini-Me plan a mischievous scheme to take over the world - starting first with the garden....

picture.php

:lol: This in not my entry but I have one of those too Louise and took a picture of Dylan with it looking just as suspicious as Chloe!! Your garden looks gorgeous.
2787760092_c3979dd16c_m.jpg

:lol: This in not my entry but I have one of those too Louise and took a picture of Dylan with it looking just as suspicious as Chloe!! Your garden looks gorgeous.
2787760092_c3979dd16c_m.jpg

Sorry - just briefly going OT here - Pauline where did you get that welcome Cav? I love it!!

Some of these are really funny, a great theme, I wish I could learn how to post photos, I showed my daughter this thread and also about the cat and dog, she thinks I have a serious Cavalier addiction, but I always say to her "that I am harmless enough and don`t do any harm to anyone".:)

Back