• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

New theme: Movie titles

The Ring

S40100762.jpg

It's A Wonderful Life

S40100362-1.jpg

(not a Cavalier photo, but couldn't resist...)

Home Alone

S40100182-3.jpg

xmas08peanutlastwalknmanymore104.jpg

marley and me
*pumpkin is just like marley in the films exept hes a cav not a lab this pic just shows what he is lol*

How do you get them all to stand still and in a straight line? I can't even persuade one to stand for ten seconds.Beautiful as always.
Sins

Hubby took those pictures. He said he put them in a line and said stay and took the pictures--they actually did it--lol. Thanks for the beautiful. We think they're pretty beautiful and special also. :p

Dr. Chloe Evil and her accomplice Mini-Me plan a mischievous scheme to take over the world - starting first with the garden....

picture.php

We have the welcome dog as well! When we first got it, our Cavalier Charlie kept staring at it and barking at it. I think Charlie wanted to play with it LoL :p

Back