Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A year ago today........

Post Thanks / Like

Sorry guys, I didnt mean to make you all cry! I was in tears when I wrote it too!
    Sonia
    Cass (F - JRT - 25/11/97) Sparky (M - Blen - 11/01/08.) & Lucy (F - Blen - 12/11/09-ish!)
    Leo waiting at the bridge

Post Thanks / Like

awww run free little man.. you sure brought tears to my eyes reading this amazing story! In many ways he reminds me of Qwick.. he's still with me but I had him before my boyfriend as well and he has helped me through some difficult times as well.. had to leave him with my parents for a while as well so it does remind me a lot of him

there is just one word for a companion like that.. a Hero!
    Qwick °07-Feb-2000
    Qwebble °26-Jul-2006
    Qnotje °29-Mar-2008

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for sharing your story. I'm actually somewhat relieved that life has somehow gone on for you. I too, have a similar situation. I bought Misha when I was 13 and he's been with me through some really horrid downs as well as the ups. Had to leave him with my parents when I went to university, but once again we're together and inseparable. I can't imagine life without him.

Thanks again for sharing your story. I wish you healing thoughts and I know your little man is watching over you!

Post Thanks / Like

Hey Sonia, just read your story...I was in tears too! Its only 5 wks since I lost my little pal..and no more than your other half, my bf is clueless! He rang a while ago and couldnt understand why I was crying!! Men?? (No offence to any males that may be reading this)! Hope ur doing well and life with ur new pal going well. Unfortunately, I wont be gettin another little dog....cant bring myself to do it, and dont think id be allowed (as I spoil them too much...apparently)!! Nothing short of what they deserve I say!

Post Thanks / Like

WOW, thanks for sharing your story with us...Our little ones give their love to us without condition and I think that is what draws me to our little ones. Too bad the rest of the world wasn't so loving...it would be a better place!

Post Thanks / Like

Your story of Leo is so touching. Sometimes it seems like only days ago that a special dog has passed when in reality is may have been years. He was obviously much loved and was a lucky little guy to have you.
    Many hugs to you.