• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Huge Beanbag

Sabby

I got this huge outdoor beanbag at Crufts. We went on the last day and as we were going home they had already packed up and there were only three left and he was walking of with them. I ask how much they are and he said £40. The people next to me just grabbed two and I was lucky I got the last one. My three love the beanbag. You can tell it’s for outdoor use as well as the cover is not like from a normal beanbag it’s really durable, and you can take the cover of for washing. I won’t tell you how much he was selling them before he was packing up, at that price I was surprised he only had three left. I wouldn’t have paid that.

DSC01275.jpg

DSC01281.jpg

DSC01286.jpg

DSC01299.jpg

DSC01297.jpg

What is the bag stuffed with? I'm trying to decide what type of bed I want to make for Maverick.

I love the picture of Harley looking like he's ready to pounce on Ebony and take that chew toy away. I also have a huge soft bed for my dogs - there always seems to be at least three of them in it. Oliver usually grabs it when he can stretch out by himself. He's a big boy (27 pounds - but not overweight) with really long legs.

Thanks Pauline. I must agree he is a sweetie. I love all of them the same (and funny enough I never wanted a boy) but he is special to me. He sticks to me like glue. My Husband always says” Ahh Harley can do what he likes” But Harley is the one that listens so well, that’s why I have continued after puppy class and we are going to obedience classes now. He is taking his bronze good citizen in five weeks. Sorry I am going on. He is just special to me.

Melissa
The bag is stuffed with these little polystyrene balls. You just need to top them up from time to time. Not expensive at all.

Love my Cavaliers
Harley and Ebony are best buddies. They always get up to mischief and they always snatch each other toys.

Back