• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Jasper 9 today

jasperpaw

My boy is 9 today - I can`t believe we have had him for nearly 9 years, we all love him to bits and hope to have him with us for many more years, he still has his funny little ways that make him special to us, have a good birthday `J`.:)

Thanks for all the birthday wishes, Jasper has had a good day, he`s had his usual chicken dinner that he gets every Sunday, even have to cook a chicken for him even if we have some other meat, I remember when he was younger him jumping on the coffee table which is underneath a hatch that is between the dining room and kitchen and putting his paws on the shelf waiting for his dinner to be served and the time not so long ago when we forgot to put the chicken in his Sunday dinner and he refused to eat it! He has also had a few extra treats and an afternoon out at Bournemouth and is now sound asleep.

Hi

Sounds like he had a good day and the weather has been kind for your walk, we had a holiday down your way about 4 yeas ago stayed just outside Dorchester and I think with Luke being then about nine it was a couple of trips to the Tank Museum and Monkeyworld ,but I liked around Sidmouth .:)

Happy Birthday, Jasper. We should all be so lucky to be saying Happy 9th B-Day to our fur-babies. Judy:mexwav:

Back