• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

New Pictures of Jato and Zoey

Mom of Jato

I hope you enjoy the new pictures I've taken of my Furry Kids. :snap:
Jato is now 16 months and Zoey is 9 months.

Jato16months.jpg

Zoey9months.jpg

Jato and Zoey are gorgeous doggies.....just gotta love Jatos' little fringe on his head, one of my blenheims has a fringe too, the groomer wanted to trim it, but I said no way!!! I think cavvie fringes are just sooooo cute:D

Jato and Zoey are gorgeous doggies.....just gotta love Jatos' little fringe on his head, one of my blenheims has a fringe too, the groomer wanted to trim it, but I said no way!!! I think cavvie fringes are just sooooo cute:D

That is so funny you call it "fringe". I'm just wondering how long it's going to get. icon_whistling My daughter twirls it, so it looks like he has spikes on his head. lol

Last edited:
I'm just wondering how long it's going to get. icon_whistling My daughter twirls it, so it looks like he has spikes on his head. lol

:D I do the same, lol....icon_whistling.a member on the board has a pic of their cavvie in their avater with a really long "fringe", its sooo cute, but can't rem who it is!!

Back