• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Minnies clash with a horse

Sandrac

Minnie has just used up another of her 9 lives. We have found a local park that is pretty much enclosed, so the fear of her running off chasing birds has greatly reduced and we have gradually been letting her off lead for longer each day and up until today she has been an angel. :p

The park has a very high chain link fence alongside a field that has horses in it and Minnie somehow found a tiny gap underneath the fence and started barking at a huge white horse :eek:that was standing there minding his own business. She then couldn't get back under the fence and decided to bark again at the horse, who then having had enough of this turned round put his head to the floor and charged her. :eek: Luckily she managed to move a bit quicker than him and was scared enough to scramble back under the fence with me frantically calling her from the others ide.

So its back to the drawing board and the flexi lead.:bang:

Oh my goodness that must have been one heck of a shock for you, they do seem to have us with our hearts in our mouths a lot these little dogs, I often wonder if they sit there and dream up what they can do next lol.

:eek: YIKES! Good thing she was quick enough to get back under that fence. Your heart must have been pounding!!!

That would have scared me to death!! My breeder has horses and both of mine aren't afraid of them (that's what would worry me...that they aren't afraid of them). Good thing everyone got out of there safely. Jeesh.

Back